HI!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. It's in the works, but I would be so honored if you'd leave a comment or maybe even read a little. Thanks!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Firework(s)

Hey all!

Sorry I have been out if it lately, I'm still back at the ranch (literally.)

Remember the concert I was talking about last post?

Check out these pics I took!


















 Fail. (On my part ;)  )






Nice, huh?

I'm no Ashley with a camera, but these are pretty good pics. Yes, this is the Hollywood Bowl.

No, I'm really not talking about food in this post, am I?

Here's my rationalization; it took valuable blogging time to upload all these pictures. Even if you don't like my reasoning, (But why?) it's my story and I'm sticking to it. So yeah.

Enjoy!

-Kelly M.

1 comment:

  1. Well, hopefully you're not having many food fiascos while on vaca, so what else are you supposed to blog about? Anything you've got pictures of, right? :)

    ReplyDelete